speed ranges

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

The QSI decoders has the capability to change speed ranges, CV 56.10.
It shows three ranges using 32, 64, and 128 settings. My question is can
numbers between those specified be used to tweak the speed or are bits 0
through 4 used for something else?

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Pat Quinn <quinn1947@...>

This answer in from QSI software group:
All 8 bits of the CV56.10 value are used. The 32,64, and 128 are
just
examples.

Other examples are:

value scale factor