Sound for my fleet

hunter48820

Hi Pat and All,
I want to thank you for starting this group. I'm NCE DCC
and have a fleet of about 250 locomotives (mid 50s era) and
it's climbing.

Most all of the road power will be in sets of three and I
will be decodering the lead and trailing units only. The
center unit will be gutted and will carry a sound system
with speakers as large as possible that will be placed the
both ends of the body.

I will also have a fleet of about two dozen steam engines.

I have not purchased any sound systems yet but will start in
the near future. I'm anxiously waiting to see what the future
will bring since I don't like the idea of SoundTraxx owning
and controlling the majority of the aftermarket business.

Thanks and best,

Andy Keeney
Dewitt, MI

http://community.webshots.com/user/hunter48820