Topics

Sound files for QSI revolution

Alan Wightmore

I am in need of some sound files for QSI revolution. The site I used before no longer has them. Is there a new site for downloading files? I’m trying to help out a local modeller with reprogramming.

Thank you Alan.

kelly dorf

Hi Alan,

Which files specifically?  We have them, and I can email whichever ones you want.

Kelly

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 11:51 AM Alan Wightmore <powerguy@...> wrote:
I am in need of some sound files for QSI revolution. The site I used before no longer has them. Is there a new site for downloading files? I’m trying to help out a local modeller with reprogramming.

Thank you Alan.

Alan Wightmore

Thanks ,you fixed me up in a different Email.

Alan.