Topics

Silabs and Windows 10

signalman11

Greetings.

After a hard drive crash recently, I'm trying to restore some programs. I've been attempting to install the QSI Programmer, but I keep getting a message after letting the PC to accept unsigned programs that I need Administrator access. there is not administrator on my home PC.

Anybody out there have a clue?

Tim Maslyn
Spring Hill, FL
iss@...

kelly dorf

Hi Tim
Please review this document. About page 8 it talks about windows 10.

Kelly

Jay Beckham

In regards to that window issue my RR pc is window 7. So I would assume no problems with the QSI software?
Jay

On Aug 30, 2020, at 1:35 PM, kelly dorf <kelly.dorf@...> wrote:

Hi Tim
Please review this document. About page 8 it talks about windows 10.

Kelly
<QP install my edits.pdf>

cmitcham@...

hey tim:

you need enableLUA in the register editor. this youtube video shows it well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEXVx9Pgx8

you might also need the "reboot with no protection against unsigned drivers" trick.

hopefully you need this to test 2 decoders you just fixed :) :) i can load sound and program them if you just get the hardware working.

thanks.