Topics

Setting recommendations for Titan EMD E6 Dual prime movers

Ed.Sauers

Group,

Does anyone have recommendation for settings to get the best dual prime mover sounds, these will be installed in a S-scale EMD E6 A and B units?

Any help will be appreciates!! are there other setting besides the sound Balance/ volume to configure for dual prime movers?

Thanks

Ed Sauers

kjlovesya

Hi Ed,

  I always use momentum numbers that make the loco perform like it has full scale mass.   Using the following momentu numbers also alters the sounds of the prime mover as it sounds like it's really working.  i.e. running light to pulling a heavy load.    ***Caution*** using high values for CV4 and CV24 will dramatically increase braking distances.

CV 23 = 40
CV 24 = 127

CV 3 = 0 for running light  (add 5 points for each passenger car)
CV 4 = 150 - 200 depending on load

Give these a try and see if it's like the full scale.

Happy railroading!

KJ

Ed.Sauers

KJ,