From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Wightmore
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 10:22 AM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: [QSIndustries] quantum programmer

Greetings, after a recent windows update the driver for my quantum programmer were removed and windows won’t let me reinstall them. i know that the program was working within the last six months as I have one steam engine that I have to reprogram the long address every once in a while. Does anyone have any insight on how to reload the USB driver or if an updated driver is available?

Thank you, Alan Wightmore.

Gilbert Buras Jr