Topics

Quantum Programmer

Gordon Wayne Pruitt Jr

I've looked everywhere online to buy a quantum programmer. I can't even find one on Ebay. I have several locomotives with QSI decoders and really want to have the ability to upgrade firmware and sound files. I have the ability to program through JMRI but would really like the added benefit of programming through the Quantum Programmer when I want or need to. So, where can I buy? Thanks!

Ed.Sauers

Gordon,

Contact Kelly Dorf, he monitors this list.  kell.dorf@...   it might take a while for him to reply but he will get back to you.

Ed Sauers

On 8/15/2020 11:29 AM, Gordon Wayne Pruitt Jr wrote:
I've looked everywhere online to buy a quantum programmer. I can't even find one on Ebay. I have several locomotives with QSI decoders and really want to have the ability to upgrade firmware and sound files. I have the ability to program through JMRI but would really like the added benefit of programming through the Quantum Programmer when I want or need to. So, where can I buy? Thanks!

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Contact Kelly at QS Industries.
qsindustries224@...

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
@dapenguin

On 15August2020, at 08:29, Gordon Wayne Pruitt Jr <pruitt1973@...> wrote:

I've looked everywhere online to buy a quantum programmer. I can't even find one on Ebay. I have several locomotives with QSI decoders and really want to have the ability to upgrade firmware and sound files. I have the ability to program through JMRI but would really like the added benefit of programming through the Quantum Programmer when I want or need to. So, where can I buy? Thanks!

E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.

Gordon Wayne Pruitt Jr

Thanks! I just emailed him. Will wait for his reply.

Robert Lopez

call sunset models i believe we still have some in stock

Gordon Wayne Pruitt Jr

Located in San Ramon, CA?

Robert Lopez

yes