Quantum Magnum Files

signalman11

I just went into the QSI Solutions website to find Quantum Magnum files to reprogram some decoders and no files! Does anybody know where they have been moved to? I've 7 decoders that a customer wants reprogrammed from diesel to steam.

Tim Maslyn
Spring Hill, FL
iss@...

Ed.Sauers

Tim,

Are you looking on the WIX site?

Titan ET Steam Files for Large Scale (wixsite.com)

Ed Sauers

On 3/13/2021 7:08 AM, signalman11 wrote:
I just went into the QSI Solutions website to find Quantum Magnum files to reprogram some decoders and no files! Does anybody know where they have been moved to? I've 7 decoders that a customer wants reprogrammed from diesel to steam.

Tim Maslyn
Spring Hill, FL
iss@...

Greg Elmassian

The Quantum Magnum is NOT the same as the Titan, and takes different files.

The files you want are gone from Josh's site.

I encourage you to join my QSI Solutions group, where I am posting files and more information: (my focus is on the large scale products, and the last work done on them)
https://groups.io/g/QSI-Solutions

Also I have pretty extensive documentation on the files for the Quantum Revolution / Magnum: (entry page on my site for the QSI products)
https://elmassian.com/index.php/dcc/specific-manufacturers/qsi-equipment

Note, there are many sub-pages with more detail, heed the RED text at the top of the page

Greg

Donald Goveas

Hi Greg,
I visit your site often to get much needed info, though I model in HO. Many thanks for that.
Is there no way that Tony could take back QSI Solutions and revive it, as Josh seems to have dissappeared into thin air.
I sincerely hope some one can do something, as QSI decoders were way ahead of the competition when the hostile takeover happened.
One thing I did during that time was download all the Revolution sound files from their website and stored it on my backup disk as I run many locos with QSI decoders and had no issues absolutely with them. Touch wood!

Best regards

Donald Goveas

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 12:36 AM Greg Elmassian <greg@...> wrote:
The Quantum Magnum is NOT the same as the Titan, and takes different files.

The files you want are gone from Josh's site.

I encourage you to join my QSI Solutions group, where I am posting files and more information: (my focus is on the large scale products, and the last work done on them)
https://groups.io/g/QSI-Solutions

Also I have pretty extensive documentation on the files for the Quantum Revolution / Magnum: (entry page on my site for the QSI products)
https://elmassian.com/index.php/dcc/specific-manufacturers/qsi-equipment

Note, there are many sub-pages with more detail, heed the RED text at the top of the page

Greg

Greg Elmassian

Tony sold the business and retired, so no way for him.

I've been trying to contact Josh.

I  have been in touch with the QS Industries owners about perhaps reviving the Titan line, it will take a bit of an investment to build more ASICs, but there is also a stock of unused ASICs

At some point, I would like to collaborate with you about files, and compare, I might have a few you don't and vice versa.

Greg

Greg & Don: And any others. If at all possible, combine the results and post them here in the files. Even just a link to the web sites. But a nice spreadsheet index with attachments. Just a suggestion. I have a few pdf's myself, and would be glad to share.
Morgan F Bilbo, DCS50, UT4D, UR93, SPROGIIv4, JMRI 4.20, Pennsy modeler 1952

Donald Goveas

Thanks Greg for the info. No problem about comparing files, any time.

Donald

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 10:31 PM Greg Elmassian <greg@...> wrote:
Tony sold the business and retired, so no way for him.

I've been trying to contact Josh.

I  have been in touch with the QS Industries owners about perhaps reviving the Titan line, it will take a bit of an investment to build more ASICs, but there is also a stock of unused ASICs

At some point, I would like to collaborate with you about files, and compare, I might have a few you don't and vice versa.

Greg

Greg Elmassian

Morgan, I have an extensive collection as well as Beta and no longer supported features (features removed from the later versions)

I'll probably put the files in something I have complete control over, so I can control the organization, and then put links to the files on my site. The file handling here is ok, but no way to organize it and put in comments like web pages with links. I have mostly the Large Scale files.

It's all I can do to maintain my site, which is about 750 web pages right now.

Donald, it will take me a couple of weeks to get clear, but let's communicate by email, and I'll send you a complete file list.

Regards, Greg

Donald Goveas

Hello Greg,
Will do. The files I have are all mostly Revolution and for HO. But these may help out people out there who like me are QSI users.
Best regards
Donald

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 6:34 AM Greg Elmassian <greg@...> wrote:
Morgan, I have an extensive collection as well as Beta and no longer supported features (features removed from the later versions)

I'll probably put the files in something I have complete control over, so I can control the organization, and then put links to the files on my site. The file handling here is ok, but no way to organize it and put in comments like web pages with links. I have mostly the Large Scale files.

It's all I can do to maintain my site, which is about 750 web pages right now.

Donald, it will take me a couple of weeks to get clear, but let's communicate by email, and I'll send you a complete file list.

Regards, Greg

Simon Brown

I have just uploaded a folder Q1 and Q1a Sound Sets that contains sound set links - simply click on the link and then allow the redirect

HTH

Simon
Melbourne Australia