QSI Model # SF-6

John M

I have a QSI SF 6 decoder that I would like to install on an Atlas Master Locomotive Series - Silver diesel. I do not have a wiring layout for this decoder. How to I find out where the wires connect?

This diesel is currently DC. I want to convert to DCC

kjlovesya

Hi John,

  I was waiting for the experts to weigh in before responding.

   What scale is this?    I've never heard of a QSI SF 6 decoder.   Can you post a few pictures?  (post in the "Photos" folder above)

Don Mohler

Let me get back to you.

Sent from my Apple Watch