QSI driver for Win 10

Alex Stanojevic

Hello all,

I am wondering if there is a particular version of QSI driver that best fits Win 10 installation. Recently I had a problems updating sound file for Q2-FX sound decoder.

Regards

Alex

Donald Goveas

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QmRjdHuoLmH3QB4DMW156FvuTOO9q6dH/view?usp=sharing
Hi Alex,
This is the best driver for Windows 10. Run it as administrator. Attached are two files for Windows Fix.
Best regards
Donald

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 7:11 AM Alex Stanojevic <stanoja2@...> wrote:
Hello all,

I am wondering if there is a particular version of QSI driver that best fits Win 10 installation. Recently I had a problems updating sound file for Q2-FX sound decoder.

Regards

Alex

Alex Stanojevic

Donald,

Thank you. I will keep the group up to date with installation.

Regards

Alex