Q1 and Q2 Sound Sets

Simon Brown

In the files section I have just created a folder (Q1 and Q1a Sound Sets) and placed the excel spreadsheets I created not long after we lost the website back in 2017 (yes I know its still there). These two excel files contain links back to the official QSI soundsets. Other people have since shared these same files which I dont mind. In fact I think there is another repository

Simply click on the link and allow the redirect.

I also have these sounds, as well as the Q2FX and Titan sets that were available then. I can provide these if you cannot obtain them anywhere else, I dont sell them and am not in anyway affiliated with QSI, I have/had a large selection of locos with QSI inside and wanted some future proofing of my locos.

Enjoy and use repsonisbly

Simon
Melbourne Australia

bigfourroad

On behalf of all let me say thank you. Of particlar interest here is Titan set 4110 the C&O articlulateds if you happen on that please catalogue.
Chris R

Simon Brown

Hi Chris,

I only have the following titan files for steam
4110-0v7-0-176.zip
3110-0v7-0-176.zip
these are for 2 and 4 cylinder steam
you can get them here if want them  - a long with a heap of other stuff  ;-)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/160rqzGv9KTPXmoFxgmY1sVKH_Oo_MHnp?usp=sharing
If have any issues let me know

bigfourroad

Thank you Simon.  I appreciate you're taking the time to communicate and I will certainly access.

My main motive was to encourage the "public service" of archiving these things because it sometimes seems we are all carrying on in a time warp.

Best

Chris

J Chris Rooney CFA
Vanness Company