Programming the O scale Titan FX-DO decoder?

Joó Ferenc

Hi All,

I got two Titan FX-DO decoders which work perfect in my G scale SD45s and are readily available, unlike the Titan G scale decoders. However, programming them is not the same but there is no manual.

I was wondering if anybody uses these in O scale locos which have a programming manual? I am trying to remap light finctions from one output pin of the decoder, using the QSI Programmer, to another pin, but no success with the same method as with the G scale decoders :-(

Also, I was wondering if lighing functions can be grouped with the FX-DO as they could be with the G scale decoders?

Thanks for any info,

Ferenc

kelly dorf

Hi Ferenc;
Programming them should be no different than the Titan-U boards. I can send  you the most recent CVManager, and a wiring pinout if you need one. I am in the process of making a plug in unit that will give you a visual indication as well.  Contact me off list at qsindustries224@....

Kelly