Pinout of early decoder

Banjotrain

Can anyone tell me the pinout of a Rev 7 decoder, wider and shorter than the normal one.
It has 2 caps mounted inboard and a chip labeled U28B  (C) 2005.
It has the 2-pin speaker and track sockets labeled, but there is a 4-pin socket next to the chip and an 8-pin socket at the opposite end.
Which is the motor, power, headlight & rear-light, etc?

Thank you.

Ed.Sauers

Banjo Trains,

Can you upload a photo of the decoder, also it would be nice if you include your name so we know how to address our replies.

Ed Sauers

On 2/26/2021 6:30 AM, Banjotrain wrote:
Can anyone tell me the pinout of a Rev 7 decoder, wider and shorter than the normal one.
It has 2 caps mounted inboard and a chip labeled U28B  (C) 2005.
It has the 2-pin speaker and track sockets labeled, but there is a 4-pin socket next to the chip and an 8-pin socket at the opposite end.
Which is the motor, power, headlight & rear-light, etc?

Thank you.

Banjotrain

Thanks Ed,
Actually I found what I was looking for: The response by M R (didn't leave his name) to the topic "Q1 decoders" on the next page.
So thanks to M R, Bob Cochran and you, who prompted me to look for it.

BTW, I meant a V7 decoder not Rev 7, and for info, Paint opens a .part file.

Erik Bennett