O scale products?

dave b

Hi Pat, Are you going to be offering any diesel sound modules for
O scale(not 3 rail O gauge) that will work with DCC(sound seperate
from the motor decoder would be preferred)? ....dave

Pat Quinn <quinn1947@...>

There is not a lot of significant difference electrically between
the operation of O-scale and HO. QSI has not set any specifics about
Quantum aftermarket products. As we do so, we will keep the O-scale
market in mind, for sure. Oh, one big difference - engine size. You
O-scalers will enjoy deeper sound out of your Quantum system. The
maximum sound level will likely be (God forbid) louder as well.
-pq