New poll for QSIndustries (Power Control - Poll 1)

John Gibson

Pat:

Thank you for having the guts to start this list. I am very
impressed when a manufacturer will go the extra mile to solicit
unbiased input from their customers. You have caught my attention.
I will be directing my DCC friends here for sure.

Though I am not in HO (I am a S scale modeler who runs DCC), I
answered the poll anyway. Pat and list, please note there are many
of us in S and Sn3 who would love to see a DCC sound alternative to
Soundtraxx. I will be directing my S scale DCC friends here for sure.

Cheer'S

John Gibson
Rocklin, CA

--- In QSIndustries@yahoogroups.com, QSIndustries@yahoogroups.com