Need to upgrade software

Bruce Shanks

I have a HO Revolution U that I want to re-purpose.  If I understand correctly I will need a Q2 sound file for steam.  They are no longer downloadable from Josh's site.

Greg...  I believe you have been gathering them for QSindustries@groups.io,  but I don't se them in the files section.  How can I get access to them?

Bruce Shanks

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Hello Bruce;
You will also need a programer.
I can MAYBE get to the files. What steam do you want?
Those are some of the files on QSIS were the spreadsheet is gone so just tell me what locomotive you want to use the decoder in.
TCC:}

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Mn42 in 1923
group_list@...

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.

--
Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and 35n42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest

Greg Elmassian

Edited

Come on over to the other forum  (https://groups.io/g/QSI-Solutions) , and I will post what you want in the files section.

Your hardware should be the 6000 series...

I have 212 files for the 6000 series.

I think steam is in files numbered in the 3000's

I have 36 files in the 3000 range.

I can post those, and you can pick the one you want (opening the file in the programmer software will tell you what it is for)

Update, I uploaded all 36 files to the files section there just now.

Greg
--
check out my web site, lots of tips on trains, dcc, etc. https://elmassian.com, email  greg@...