Topics

Move to groups IO? Yahoo is shutting down "Files" and "Photos"

kjlovesya

Kelly,   Are you now convinced?

Group- download backups now, while you can.  Don't wait until the last minute, it may get jammed up and you may not get what you want.

KJ

Ed.Sauers

Group,

I tried to download the LED file and cannot get access to it!!!!

KJ,   I installed the QSI software including the SiLab driver last night on a clean WIN 7 Pro system without any issues. Did you ever get you problems solved?

Ed Sauers

On 10/16/2019 2:24 PM, kjlovesya@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

Kelly,   Are you now convinced?

Group- download backups now, while you can.  Don't wait until the last minute, it may get jammed up and you may not get what you want.

Hi Ed,

  I still have not resolved the driver installation issue.   I'm thinking of removing JMRI and it's associated drivers then installing QSI's drivers first.   Thanks for asking.

KJ

Edward Samsen

Go groups io to replace Yahoo.

Ed Samsen