Topics

move to Groups io

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Kelly has tasked me with moving the group.  Therefore:

1)  No one join the new group.  You will be moved this weekend or next week.

2)  Send me any pledges for help toward the US$110.00.  No money just yet as I don't have my paypal setup to handle separate accounts just yet. Send commitments to: tc2 at dapenguin dot net

TC Carr

tc2@...

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Hello all;
The move is gona cost $110.00 and so we need to raise these funds.  If any who wish to do so could send me a note here: tc2 at dapenguin dot net.  No money tonight just commitment and I will ask all to pay as soon as I need it.
 I have created the new group and have started the process but we must upgrade the group for 1 year.  Hence the needed funds.
TC Carr

peteski7

TC,
Is the $110.00 charge a one-time payment or annual fee?
Peteski

---In QSIndustries@..., <group_list@...> wrote :

Kelly has tasked me with moving the group.  Therefore:

1)  No one join the new group.  You will be moved this weekend or next week.

2)  Send me any pledges for help toward the US$110.00.  No money just yet as I don't have my paypal setup to handle separate accounts just yet. Send commitments to: tc2 at dapenguin dot net

TC Carr

tc2@...

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

At our level of activity, One time.