Light functions for revolution A

kujawa61550@...

Hello everyone.

I have a QSI revolutionized an Proto Alco S1

Right now both headlights are on with function 0 turned off.

I would like the front headlight to be on in forward whether moving or not and off in reverse. I would like the reverse light to be on in reverse whether moving or not and off in forward. Can anyone tell me what numbers to put in the CV’s to make this happen? Is there a table that would give me options for what to put in the cv’s? Thanks.
Roger.

Donald Goveas

Please see page 26 of Quantum Revo_A manual posted in files section.
Hope this helps.
Donald