Topics

KA document for A format board

Ed.Sauers

Group,

Do we have a document for installing a simple (2 wire)  KA to a Titan A format board?

Thanks

Ed Sauers

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

The A has 2 pads for a Cap. Just next to the spkr pads are 2 pads marked + and -. Nothing in the manual but these are labeled 'CAP'.

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
@dapenguin

On 18October2019, at 15:39, Ed Sauers dockside98@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

Group,

Do we have a document for installing a simple (2 wire) KA to a Titan A
format board?

Thanks

Ed Sauers

Ed.Sauers

TC,

Thanks Ed

group_list@...

> On 18October2019, at 15:39, Ed Sauers dockside98@... [QSIndustries] wrote:
>
> Group,
>
> Do we have a document for installing a simple (2 wire) KA to a Titan A
> format board?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ed Sauers

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Your VVelcome
Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
@dapenguin

On 18October2019, at 17:15, Ed Sauers dockside98@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

TC,

Thanks Ed

On 10/18/2019 8:30 PM, Talmadge C 'TC' Carr group_list@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

Your VVelcome
Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
group_list@...

> On 18October2019, at 17:15, Ed Sauers dockside98@... [QSIndustries] wrote:
>
> TC,
>
> Thanks Ed
>
> On 10/18/2019 7:38 PM, Talmadge C 'TC' Carr group_list@... [QSIndustries] wrote:
>>
>> The A has 2 pads for a Cap. Just next to the spkr pads are 2 pads marked + and -. Nothing in the manual but these are labeled 'CAP'.
>>
>> Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
>> Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
>> group_list@...
>>
>> > On 18October2019, at 15:39, Ed Sauers dockside98@... [QSIndustries] wrote:
>> >
>> > Group,
>> >
>> > Do we have a document for installing a simple (2 wire) KA to a Titan A
>> > format board?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > Ed Sauers

Ed.Sauers

TC,

If our talking about the +/- that are parallel to the short edge, those have the small capacitor wired into those openings.

Ed