Topics

It Is Done!

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Well it is transferred. The last message transferred is mine from 10/21 so I will get the rest and any files or photos.
The pending members were reduced to 1 which I have approved. There were 18 not transferred due to error and I will send invites. Some statistics are below. Fear not, only bouncing members were auto dropped. I'll possibly send them invites. But if they are bouncing.......
TCC:}

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
@dapenguin

Here are some statistics:

• Total Members Processed: 1724
• Successfully Added: 1462
• Bounced Members (Skipped): 241
• Moderated Members: 621
• Members on Digest: 235
• Undisclosed Emails (Skipped): 2

The following email addresses were not added: <deleted for privacy, moderator>

241 email addresses were not added because they were bouncing.

80 photos were transferred.

98 files were transferred.

12 links were transferred.

0 databases were transferred.

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Does anyone have an addy for either Andrew Pohorence or James Sordelet?

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

I just added two topics to the group with emails that missed the transfer.  They are on the website but should not resend.  As these topics were finished on the Yahoo list they should not need further comment here.  That should be all activity I need to move.  There were no files or photos to move.
TCC:}