From: ATSF@...
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 8:17 AM
To: bwoelfeljr@... [ATSF]
Subject: Re: [ATSF] Yahoo Groups are Done

These instructions were posted in another group and show how to move to groups.io without paying the fee

The premium membership is only required to automatically migrate the entire group to io Groups. You can do it for free (as I did for a couple of my groups this week by doing the following:

1) Create the group at io Groups

2) Export the Yahoo Group emails and delete all the info other than the email addresses, then copy/paste them into the Invite field of io Groups. Each will receive an invite from io Groups and if they accept no further action is needed.

3) Download any of the files you want restored from Yahoo into a folder. Select and drag/drop them into the field at io Groups.

Sean Graham-White