From: QSIndustries@... on behalf of rickknight97@... [QSIndustries]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 2:27 PM
To: QSIndustries@...
Subject: [QSIndustries] Future of QSI

 Hi Kelly, As an installer i am wrestling with whether to install QSI Titans or not. What do you see in the future for QSI and the Titan decoder. Where do I source the decoders? I have updated to a windows 10 computer and printed out "fly Rockets" eleven step instructions. Is that what you used to get your windows 10 working with the programmer. Thanks, Rick.

Steven Lansing

They (QSI) don't seem to want to tell anybody anything.They just keep replying that they will give us an update,but never actually do.They no longer have any retailers that sell their decoders.You have to order decoders directly from them.

On Monday, April 29, 2019, 1:48:46 PM EDT, Mike Ritschdorff nwpoca@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

Folks,

I am looking for a QSI board for an N&W class A earlier run. The one I have is doing bad things.

Thanks Mike Ritschdorff

 Hi Kelly, As an installer i am wrestling with whether to install QSI Titans or not. What do you see in the future for QSI and the Titan decoder. Where do I source the decoders? I have updated to a windows 10 computer and printed out "fly Rockets" eleven step instructions. Is that what you used to get your windows 10 working with the programmer. Thanks, Rick.

kelly dorf

Mike:

What do you mean by bad things?  I would be glad to have a look at it and see if its repairable. Contact me off list at qsindustries224@....

Kelly
QSI

kelly dorf

Hi everyone:

It is true, our dealership program collapsed with the demise of QSI Solutions.  We are just as sorry about it as you all are.  However, you can get Titan U's directly from us, we do have stock. We also welcome those of you who want to buy decoders for your customers, and will offer dealer discounts. The downloaders DO work with windows 10, but the installation is a bit more difficult. We can assist with that as well.

I do my best to respond to your questions, as well as continue to offer repairs at no charge in most cases.  If you want more direct response, please email me at qsindustries224@....

Thank you for your support.

Kelly

Rick Knight

Kelly, I would like to contact you of list but don't see the complete email address. Thanks, Rick.

peteski7

Yes, when group members (like me) view the group's posts in the Yahoo Groups web interface, email addresses are obfuscated by Yahoo.  They only partially show up.

But if the email  address is written differently like  "peteski7 at yahoo dot com", Yahoo will not hide that.  So yes, I would also like to see Kelly's full email address.

Peteski

---In QSIndustries@..., <rickknight97@...> wrote :

Kelly, I would like to contact you of list but don't see the complete email address. Thanks, Rick.

Tom Wilson

Rick and Peteski,

Kelly Dorf can be reached at Qsindustries224 at gmail dot com

Tom Wilson

Colorado Springs, CO

On Thu, May 2, 2019, 7:54 AM rickknight97@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

Kelly, I would like to contact you of list but don't see the complete email address. Thanks, Rick.

Rick Knight

I guess I am missing something as my emails keep bouncing back !

Ed.Sauers

Rick,

This one came through!!

Ed Sauers

On 5/3/2019 11:46 AM, rickknight97@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

I guess I am missing something as my emails keep bouncing back !

Rick Knight

Ed, MY attempted emails to Kelly keep bouncing back. Not the forum. Rick.

Tom Wilson

Rick,
Try kelly dot dorf at gmail dot com

Tom Wilson

Colorado Springs, CO

On Sat, May 4, 2019, 9:18 AM rickknight97@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

Ed, MY attempted emails to Kelly keep bouncing back. Not the forum. Rick.

Rick Knight

Tom, Thanks, I will try that. Rick.

Rick Knight

So far nothing from Kelly. I thought i asked a straight forward question. Now I am wondering are the Titans that are available are  just "left overs" they want to get rid of ??

kelly dorf

Hi Rick,

Sorry, this slid past me, not ignoring you. So to answer your question, the Titan-U boards we have in stock are new production units. I can also program them if you wish.  The future of QSI is good, and we have more units in process now.  Programmers, and Quantum Engineers are also available.

Now that you have my attention,  how may I help?

Kelly

---In QSIndustries@..., <rickknight97@...> wrote :

So far nothing from Kelly. I thought i asked a straight forward question. Now I am wondering are the Titans that are available are  just "left overs" they want to get rid of ??

kelly dorf

Hi Rick,

Im sorry about that, this one just slid by me. Not ignoring you. The Titan-U decoders we have are new, recently manufactured units.We also have new Quantum Programmers, and Quantum Engineer units. QSI is doing well, and we have more items in production.
Now that you have my attention, how may I help?

Kelly

Steven Lansing

Your guess is as good as anybody's at this point.Apparently, QSI doesn't want to answer this question, so it's going to be left up to you to decide their future.

On Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 7:32:26 AM PDT, rickknight97@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

So far nothing from Kelly. I thought i asked a straight forward question. Now I am wondering are the Titans that are available are  just "left overs" they want to get rid of ??

kelly dorf

Steven,
I answered him, twice.
Kelly

Rick Knight

Kelly, Thanks. I know you don't have a crystal ball but what do you see for the future for QSI. I am not being nosy either. As an installer I need to know that I am going to have support for the decoders I install. I agree the Titans are a good and sophisticated decoder and have installed several. Steam, Diesel, Budd car, etc. Sometimes I think too sophisticated. Right now i have two brass Budds I am trying to decide whether to use Titans or something else. I have already installed one Titan in a Budd car for the same customer which does impact the decision. Also what will the cost to me be as an installer and that is why I was trying to contact you back channel. Thanks, Rick.

Steven Lansing

Never saw the response you gave him.