Does anyone in this group have any TITAN U decoders they want to sell?


peterebherron
 

I’ve not been successful trying to buy new so used will have to do.  Please contact me off list, thanks………..

Peter Herron 


Ed.Sauers <dockside98@...>
 

Peter,

Did you contact Kelly Dorf? Sometimes he takes a while getting back to us.

kelly.dorf@...

Ed Sauers

On 11/5/2021 8:31 AM, peterebherron wrote:
I’ve not been successful trying to buy new so used will have to do.  Please contact me off list, thanks………..

Peter Herron 


peterebherron
 

Ed,

I wrote to Kelly and QSI directly in August, nothing back.  I know he’s busy but that’s over 2 months.  That’s why I’m looking for anyone who might have some the don’t need or want……

Peter


kelly dorf
 

Hello Peter,

Sorry for the delay.    Anyhow, I am here all day.  How many do you want?

Kelly


Ed.Sauers <dockside98@...>
 

Peter,

I cannot get tracing info on the QSI programmer you sent to me in the USA, can you check the tracking and send me a update.

Thanks

Ed Sauers


On 11/5/2021 8:31 AM, peterebherron wrote:
I’ve not been successful trying to buy new so used will have to do.  Please contact me off list, thanks………..

Peter Herron 


Ed.Sauers <dockside98@...>
 

Group,

Sorry this msg was not meant for the group.

Ed Sauers

On 11/8/2021 5:54 PM, Ed.Sauers via groups.io wrote:

Peter,

I cannot get tracing info on the QSI programmer you sent to me in the USA, can you check the tracking and send me a update.

Thanks

Ed Sauers


On 11/5/2021 8:31 AM, peterebherron wrote:
I’ve not been successful trying to buy new so used will have to do.  Please contact me off list, thanks………..

Peter Herron 


peterebherron
 

Kelly,

I was able to find some second hand. I had written you a long time ago about pricing and to get info about something we discussed back then, trading in Revolutions to be upgraded to Titans. I have 2 I would like to do that to. I’m pretty sure you mentioned it but it was so long ago and not on this forum that I cannot find the conversation. 

You could contact me off list so we don’t fill the forum pages up. 

Thanks for the reply and I’m glad you’re all doing well “sleepless in Seattle“!!!!

Peter


Donald Goveas
 

Hello Kelly, 
I am interested in buying the Revolutions and Titans. Could you PM me the pricing and the quantity available for immediate dispatch.
Thank you.
Best regards
Donald

On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 2:03 AM kelly dorf <kelly.dorf@...> wrote:
Hello Peter,

Sorry for the delay.    Anyhow, I am here all day.  How many do you want?

Kelly