**********************

From: Pete Hendel
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:04:42 EST

Greg,
The name CVManager sounds familiar.  Who developed it and where can one get more info on the capabilities and features.
Thanks.

Pete

Greg Elmassian

Dunno why a new topic was created to reply, especially when the last post was asking me a question.

See the original thread Pete, and also visit my page for tips on the driver install.

https://elmassian.com/index.php/dcc/specific-manufacturers/qsi-equipment/qsi-programmer-hw-a-sw

Greg