CV Manager

Jay Beckham

Does anyone know what CV Manager is in relationship to programming QSI decoders or as it applies to NCE?

Thanks, Jay

Lou

Jay,

Not quite sure what you are asking but I’ll give it a shot. CVManager is a program like Decoder Pro for programming and storing decoder information. It is the best, IMO, for programming QSI decoders. It will work with non QSI decoders, but only limited CV’s and to do so you must know specifically what each CV is for. It is not guided like Decoder Pro is.

CVManager is built to work with the QSI programmer. The programmer will not work with non-QSI decoders, although at one time it did work. However, CVManager will work with the NCE command station, but only with the NCE programming track. When working with QSI decoders I would get everything working with CVManager. When I was happy with the operation I would then use Decoder Pro to make a record of that decoder which I could then use like I did all my other decoders.

Hope this helps.

Lou

From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Beckham
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 6:58 PM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: [QSIndustries] CV Manager

Does anyone know what CV Manager is in relationship to programming QSI decoders or as it applies to NCE?

Thanks, Jay