From: Al <babinskya@...>
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 23, 2021 4:00 pm
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Contacting qsi regarding purchasing a new programmer. I have Emailed twice and have gotten no response and there is no phone number on the website

QSIndustries is located in Portland, OR and their Phone number is 503-644-0047. On their website it is listed under contact us.
Al Babinsky

nillessr@...

Al,  Okay, I have called qsi twice and get no answer.  I can't even leave a message because it is full and won't take any more messages.  Is this normal?
Jim Nilles

QSIndustries is located in Portland, OR and their Phone number is 503-644-0047. On their website it is listed under contact us.
Al Babinsky

Al

Jin,
I haven't been in contact with them for a long time, there seems to be only one person and maybe gone for a while and with Covid who knows.

Al