Contacting qsi regarding purchasing a new programmer. I have Emailed twice and have gotten no response and there is no phone number on the website

nillessr@...

How do I contact qsi regarding purchase of a new programmer?

Al

QSIndustries is located in Portland, OR and their Phone number is 503-644-0047. On their website it is listed under contact us.
Al Babinsky

nillessr@...

Al,  Thanks for the information.  I have been to the QSI website a dozen times and never noticed the phone number.  I guess that 's what senility does for you.  Thanks again.  I will give them a call today..   Jim Nilles

-----Original Message-----
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 23, 2021 4:00 pm
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Contacting qsi regarding purchasing a new programmer. I have Emailed twice and have gotten no response and there is no phone number on the website

QSIndustries is located in Portland, OR and their Phone number is 503-644-0047. On their website it is listed under contact us.
Al Babinsky

nillessr@...

Al,  Okay, I have called qsi twice and get no answer.  I can't even leave a message because it is full and won't take any more messages.  Is this normal?
Jim Nilles

Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Contacting qsi regarding purchasing a new programmer. I have Emailed twice and have gotten no response and there is no phone number on the website

Al Babinsky

Al

Jin, 
I haven't been in contact with them for a long time, there seems to be only one person and maybe gone for a while and with Covid who knows.

Al

On 05/25/2021 1:33 PM nillessr via groups.io <nillessr@...> wrote:

Al,  Okay, I have called qsi twice and get no answer.  I can't even leave a message because it is full and won't take any more messages.  Is this normal?
Jim Nilles

Al Babinsky

Greg Elmassian

So did your programmer burn out, or are you just looking for a new one? Are you willing to pay close to $100?

Greg

nillessr@...

Greg,  I have burned it out again.  I have a new computer running windows 10 and I just want a new one.  Price is not a problem.  The one I have has been repaired twice so I just want to replace it.
Jim Nilles

Sent: Tue, May 25, 2021 4:17 pm

So did your programmer burn out, or are you just looking for a new one? Are you willing to pay close to $100?

Greg

Greg Elmassian

I will try to find you one. I have some business dealings with QSIndustries, and will see if I can procure one. I need to get an HO Titan also for a friend.

It may take me a bit of time... can I ask why it got burned out? Just curious, I'm trying to remember if I have killed one yet, I think it was a friends, and he was running a G scale train with it, and blew out the output transistor.

Greg