Contacting QSI

Rick Knight

I sent an email using the contact on the QSI website, Nothing.  Same questions, availability and pricing for an installer. Nothing. I don't get it. Rick.

kelly dorf

Rick,

I dont get it either. I just went and looked in my other mailboxes and I see nothing from you.

So, AHEM

How can I help you?

Kelly
QSI

kelly dorf

Rick,

I dont get it either.  I just went and checked my inboxes, and nothing.

So, how can I help?
Hopefully this email makes its way to the forum.

Kelly

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 5/15/2019 9:16 AM, kelly.dorf@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

I dont get it either. I just went and looked in my other mailboxes and I see nothing from you.

    This was a double post 5 minutes apart.  As probably others have suggested probably should go to Groups.io and get rid of Yahoo.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

Ed.Sauers

Group,

Do we know who owns the QSI group?

Ed Sauers

On 5/15/2019 1:15 PM, Jon Miller atsfus@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

On 5/15/2019 9:16 AM, kelly.dorf@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

I dont get it either. I just went and looked in my other mailboxes and I see nothing from you.

    This was a double post 5 minutes apart.  As probably others have suggested probably should go to Groups.io and get rid of Yahoo.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax  Chief/Zephyr systems,
SPROG, JMRI User
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

QSI doesnt do installations..
Are you referring to a programming or you being an installer???
OR--- do you need an installer?

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
group_list@dapenguin.net

On 15May2019, at 09:02, rickknight97@yahoo.com [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I sent an email using the contact on the QSI website, Nothing. Same questions, availability and pricing for an installer. Nothing. I don't get it. Rick.

E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

That's a good question. As to moving the group, I can do that if made a moderator/owner.

On 15May2019, at 10:29, Ed Sauers dockside98@gmail.com [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Group,

Do we know who owns the QSI group?

Ed Sauers

Frank Brehm <ffbrehm@...>

Rick,
Which QSI website did you do this on? That may help clear this up.

Frank Brehm

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 9:03 AM rickknight97@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

I sent an email using the contact on the QSI website, Nothing.  Same questions, availability and pricing for an installer. Nothing. I don't get it. Rick.

Tom Wilson

Rick,

I have seen Kelly Dorf reach out to you twice in this posting and several times in a posting you made several days ago.
I dont get it why you are not responding to him.  He also says he sees nothing from you direct to his various emails.

Not sure what is going on, but I hope you can get it worked out.

Tom Wilson

On Wed, May 15, 2019, 10:02 AM rickknight97@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

I sent an email using the contact on the QSI website, Nothing.  Same questions, availability and pricing for an installer. Nothing. I don't get it. Rick.

Rick Knight

Hi Kelly, Somehow the emails I think I am sending to you are just going into cyber space ?? I suspect the email address is not quite right but they are not  bouncing back? Same questions price and procedure to get Titans. Rick.

Rick Knight

It was not the QSI solutions website, I know the difference. It appeared to be the "official" QSI website, but may be not ??

Rick Knight

Tom, This like two trains passing in the night !! I think things would be better if this group was moved to groups.io ? Rick.

peteski7

While everybody is clear about your feelings, email problems between indivisuals have nothing to do with Yahoo Group's or any glitches that happen on Yahoo Groups.

Peteski
---In QSIndustries@..., <rickknight97@...> wrote :

Tom, This like two trains passing in the night !! I think things would be better if this group was moved to groups.io ? Rick.

Rick Knight

Pete, This has nothing at all about "feelings". Very simple questions, availability, how to purchase, and cost. Could not be any simpler. Why emails don't make it to the right place ? or are not answered, I have no idea. That is somebody else's problem. Without communication and solid support makes no sense to purchase. I am a fan of the Titan but must move on.Rick.

Ed.Sauers

Rick,

Why not go old school and place a phone call to QSI?

Ed Sauers

On 5/22/2019 11:05 AM, rickknight97@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

Pete, This has nothing at all about "feelings". Very simple questions, availability, how to purchase, and cost. Could not be any simpler. Why emails don't make it to the right place ? or are not answered, I have no idea. That is somebody else's problem. Without communication and solid support makes no sense to purchase. I am a fan of the Titan but must move on.Rick.

kjlovesya

Hi Rick,

  I just purchased and received a brand new QSI Titan DO.  Kelly took care of the purchase with no problems!

You can phone or email Kelly.

KJ

mike brady

I'll second that ...ordered 12 Titans and received them pronto....

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device