Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 11:21 AM
Subject: [QSIndustries] Cab Forward performance improvement

I have been unhappy with the slow speed response of my new BLI cab forward, and was wondering if anyone has tried putting a decoder in for separate control of the motor.  I am thinking of a Lenz 1025, which is pretty small.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

rs

Nigel F Misso <nfmisso@...>

Richard;

Doing so will mess up the sound, because the characteristics of the sound are dependent on the load on the motor and its speed, and the only way for the QSI® system to know that is for it to control the motor.

Nigel F Misso