As most of you know, the Titan decoder needs a motor attached for the programmer to wok.

peterebherron

Edited

I made this contraption in about an hour and do all my upgrades and basic programming before installing the decoder.  Rough and ready but works on any decoder and cost about 2 bucks. The motor is one I had leftover after an upgrade. There is a provision for the Titan's second speaker, (alligator clips)

Peter

Greg Elmassian

Mine was made by Josh Shedaker: (does LS Revolution and Titan)

peterebherron

Greg, I  think I remember him sending me photos of this. I can’t remember, what are the numbered LED's for?

Peter

Greg Elmassian

The large scale Titan has a ton of function outputs, there's a lead for each one... (the j1-2 below the number is the actual pin on the interface)

LS Titans have 3 rows of screw terminals/pins