Updating Q1a chips

Tom in Texas

I am dusting off my programmer after a long break

The updater program is loaded and running on my Windows 7 laptop

The problem I am having is that it doesn’t seem to be able to “see” the sound files I downloaded.  It won’t even recognize a 999 file which I believe I need to use to “reset” a V7 chip to work with a different style motherboard

Tom in Texas

Nick

Tom,

Something I've done when loading sound files is to look at the small box with the "file name" prompt. QSI will put the *.q1a or *.q2a in the box and often, the extension blocks other file names. If you are looking for a .q2a and it has .q1a, you cannot see any file names. Put *.* in the box and you will see the names if there are files there. Also, the software will not drill down into folders. If there are sub folders it cannot see file names.

Hope this helps,
Nick Kulp

"I'm not a failure. I started at the bottom and I found it easily attainable. Life is too short to set unattainable goals"

- Nick Kulp

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:08:09 EDT

I am dusting off my programmer after a long break

The updater program is loaded and running on my Windows 7 laptop

The problem I am having is that it doesn’t seem to be able to “see” the sound files I downloaded.  It won’t even recognize a 999 file which I believe I need to use to “reset” a V7 chip to work with a different style motherboard

Tom in Texas