- Nick Kulp

From: Tom in Texas
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:08:09 EDT

I am dusting off my programmer after a long break

The updater program is loaded and running on my Windows 7 laptop

The problem I am having is that it doesn’t seem to be able to “see” the sound files I downloaded.  It won’t even recognize a 999 file which I believe I need to use to “reset” a V7 chip to work with a different style motherboard

Tom in Texas