Proto 2000 Wiring Diagram

ffbrehm@...

New question. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the later QSI decoders
in the Proto 2000 SW9/1200, SW8/990? Even a photo would help showing what
wire connects to what.

Purchased this decoder used and I'm trying to install it in a new model. I
have nothing to compare it with.

Thanks,
Frank Brehm

Ed.Sauers <dockside98@...>

Frank,

what format is your decoder, A or U? can you post a picture of the decoder so we know what you have. If a U format how many wires on the non-MNRA end?

Ed Sauers

On 7/26/2021 5:39 PM, ffbrehm@gmail.com wrote:
New question. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the later QSI decoders
in the Proto 2000 SW9/1200, SW8/990? Even a photo would help showing what
wire connects to what.

Purchased this decoder used and I'm trying to install it in a new model. I
have nothing to compare it with.

Thanks,
Frank Brehm

Al

Frank,
Suggest that you contact the company at: www.qsindustries.com
for the decoder manual or wiring diagram for the decoder that you have.
Al Babinsky

ffbrehm@...

Ed,

It is a OEM decoder similar to the Atlas MP15.

Photos in photo section under Proto SW9 Decoder.

Thanks,
Frank

what format is your decoder, A or U? can you post a picture of the decoder so we know what you have. If a U format how many wires on the non-MNRA end?

Ed Sauers

On 7/26/2021 5:39 PM, ffbrehm@gmail.com wrote:
New question. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the later QSI
decoders in the Proto 2000 SW9/1200, SW8/990? Even a photo would help
showing what wire connects to what.

Purchased this decoder used and I'm trying to install it in a new
model. I have nothing to compare it with.

Thanks,
Frank Brehm

ffbrehm@...

Hi Al,

I have sent emails to QSI previously and also to Kelly and have received no replies so figured I would start here on this one.

Frank Brehm