Setting Alternate Horn permanently?

Dan Howard

KJ,

Thank you!

Was able to successfully select an appropriate horn using the "Cut & Paste Sounds" feature.

-Dan

kjlovesya

Hi Dan,

  If I remember correctly, the default primary horn selection for the Q2 is chosen during the locomotive sound-set installation.   The sound-set installation is done using the Q2Upgrade (now labelled Quantum Upgrade) via the QSI Programmer.

Dan Howard

After reading through the manual and searching the group posts, was wondering if it is possible to set the Alternate Horn as the default "primary" horn so that I don't have to select the Alt. horn each time.

Specifically seeking to do this on a locomotive with a Q2 sound set. I have both the Quantum Programmer and JMRI for programming the decoder.

Dan Howard
Clermont, NY