Light control

Ray Di Ciacca

I have just installed a tsunami 2 decoder model TSU-PNP P.N. 885013 EMD Diesel. The front light will not dim or go off in revers and the rear light will not go of in forward. I tried a factory restart (CV-8 =8) but this did not help. Any suggestions.
Ray

Dave Hastings

This question should be asked on the Sountraxx group.

Dave Hastings

On Thursday, November 19, 2020, 03:21:12 PM EST, Ray Di Ciacca via groups.io <raymonddiciacca@...> wrote:

I have just installed a tsunami 2 decoder model TSU-PNP P.N. 885013 EMD Diesel. The front light will not dim or go off in revers and the rear light will not go of in forward. I tried a factory restart (CV-8 =8) but this did not help. Any suggestions.
Ray

Ray Di Ciacca

Sorry my mistake