QSI - No response

jimalbanowski

Guys:

The old QSIS and Josh web sites are still up... here's the link to the decoder info that John needs...

https://209775f7-f46c-4729-9d78-7cc0c3414b15.filesusr.com/ugd/0f7119_7a72ff34a72941bbbbfea97c5f679cec.pdf

Jim Albanowski

John Burkhardt

Hi Kelly,

I have a similar problem as the previous poster on Emails.

Hope you can assist. I’ve been handed a QSI decoder that came out of a first run BLI Cab Forward to be installed into a Rivarossi model. Funny though it does sound like a Cab Fwd, has a speaker in a card board tube attached to it, yet on the PCB it states Challenger?

My uncertainty is with the 8-pin JST at the end of the board for the connections to the loco that has black wire stumps that I need to splice to feed the new loco with. I have figured out the 2 track and 2 motor feeds respectively, but can’t figure the remaining ports to functions?

Can you please dig in your archives for a diagram, or point me in the direction where I can find one to download, that will give the pin=out for said JST socket? I tried the BLI webpage with no success
--
John Burkhardt
South Africa