From: Bruce <perico65@...>
Date: 1/1/20 10:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Appreciation for QSI and Kelly Dorf

I totally agree.  Kelly has given me among the best customer service I've ever experienced.  Well said, Joe.

Murray Vince

I’ll pile on too. Kelly has been great. I had a very positive customer experience with QSI, due to Kelly’s interest, advice and follow through.

From: Bruce <perico65@...>

Date: 1/1/20 10:59 PM (GMT-05:00)

I totally agree.  Kelly has given me among the best customer service I've ever experienced.  Well said, Joe.