Appreciation for QSI and Kelly Dorf

gnryfan

Thanks, Kelly, and QSI.  I had a self-caused QSI Rev. U problem, from a short at an op session scrambling my sound system decoder. Kelly was gracious enough to take his time, have me ship the decoder to him, figure out what was wrong and get it to reset FULLY (which i9t didn't want to do for me...) and ship it back....free of charge.  It wasn't under warranty, it wasn't anyone's fault or a defective decoder.  He just lent a helping hand to a fellow model railroader.  THANK YOU Kelly, and QSI!! You guys are great!
Joe Berger
Great Northern Railway
Cascade Division

Bruce

I totally agree.  Kelly has given me among the best customer service I've ever experienced.  Well said, Joe.

mike brady

I"ll 2nd, 3rd or 4th that ! Kelly has done lots for me and QSI IS THE GREATEST !
Become a dealer, you won't regret it  !

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 1/1/20 10:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Appreciation for QSI and Kelly Dorf

I totally agree.  Kelly has given me among the best customer service I've ever experienced.  Well said, Joe.

Murray Vince

I’ll pile on too. Kelly has been great. I had a very positive customer experience with QSI, due to Kelly’s interest, advice and follow through.

From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of mike brady
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 4:08 AM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io

I"ll 2nd, 3rd or 4th that ! Kelly has done lots for me and QSI IS THE GREATEST !

Become a dealer, you won't regret it  !

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device

-------- Original message --------

Date: 1/1/20 10:59 PM (GMT-05:00)