QSI Decoder Software/CD

Sam Vastano

Group,

I have a CD and software manual for the  QSI programming.  Anybody interested in it, I have no need for it at this point.

e-mail me off list svastano  at Hot   -mail  dot com

Sam Vastano

Greg Elmassian

Are you selling the programmer too? The software is downloadable as well as the manual.

Greg

peteski7

Sam, I suspect that (unless you just made the CD yourself (using the latest files from the download site) your CD has older versions of the software.

Peteski