Kelly QSI sound files for download?

Steve Mitchell

Hi all, is there a site where the sound files (both steam & diesel) can be downloaded for use with the QSI programmer? I know QSIS is out of business so I looked on the QSI Oregon site but the downloads page has none. If QSI Oregon is in fact supplying the decoders (like the Titan-U on their site) I would think the first thing would be to get the files up there for their customers to use with their product. If I cannot load sounds in a decoder why would I bother.
Thanks for you time
Steve

Benjamin Shell

Hi Steve,

The QSI Solutions website is still available, at the moment, at:

I think this indicates that the Wix paid account has expired, and the website is now running on the free version of Wix, which includes the Wix advertisements. I would expect the site to continue to be available here for the time being, however if it disappears I have a copy of the entire site and all the files and I will publish an unofficial mirror of the site if necessary.

(At one point I talked to Kelly at QSI about helping with the website transition, but I've dropped the ball on this. I've been so busy with life and real work projects that this is just about last priority. I would like to see QSI succeed though, as I love the products, and clearly the website is one of the issues that needs to be solved.)

Ben

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 6:09 PM, hope4me_81@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

Hi all, is there a site where the sound files (both steam & diesel) can be downloaded for use with the QSI programmer? I know QSIS is out of business so I looked on the QSI Oregon site but the downloads page has none. If QSI Oregon is in fact supplying the decoders (like the Titan-U on their site) I would think the first thing would be to get the files up there for their customers to use with their product. If I cannot load sounds in a decoder why would I bother.
Thanks for you time
Steve

Ed Sauers <dockside98@...>

Steve,

Try this site

http://shedaker.wixsite.com/shedaker

Ed Sauers

On 9/29/2017 9:09 PM, hope4me_81@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

Thanks for you time
Steve

Jay Beckham

Here is the site

http://shedaker.wixsite.com/shedaker

Jay Beckham

Building a large O Scale layout in Berkeley Springs, WV.

Our Yahoo Group: Join: jaysoscalelayout-subscribe@... (The model railroad)

View my Blogs:

http://jaysoscalelayout.blogspot.com/

Weight Watchers Rock!  Week #14  Lost To date: 24.2 Pounds   Lost This Week 1.6  Pounds.  Average loss Per Week  1.9 Pounds.  Weight Watchers Rock!

Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 9:09 PM
To: QSIndustries@...
Subject: [QSIndustries] Kelly QSI sound files for download?

Thanks for you time
Steve

Virus-free. www.avast.com

kelly dorf

Hi group:

I have all the files that were on QSIS's site.  Right now I have not been able to make them available in the classy format you were accustomed to. I can send you individual ones if you know what you are looking for. I cannot vouch for the status of the files on the listed "site" you refer to.
I do hope to have more links on the download page of QSI, as time allows. 

Steve Mitchell

Thank you Ben, Ed, Jay and Kelly for your quick response and help. I also would like to see QSI succeed in continuing a great product.
Have a good weekend.
Steve

adam starr

Ben,  is it possible to send the driver for windows 10 to me?  Looks like it is no longer accessable through the shedeker web site. I can bring up the old site but when I click on drivers, it says it isn't accessable

Adam

Greg Elmassian

I just went to the site, the drivers are there...

http://shedaker.wixsite.com/shedaker/applications

Greg