Message from QSI, Inc.

kelly dorf

Group:

First of all, be assured QSI is monitoring this forum, and we are also concerned. We (QSI), have also been unable to establish communication with QSIS. Our phone calls and emails remain unanswered. I want you all to know that QSI is alive and well. QSI Inc. is a wholly separate company from QSIS. Software engineering has been busy working on our latest decoder software. Now we find ourselves without a distribution outlet. We are spread so thin that even responding by phone has been difficult. We are actively looking for someone who wishes to operate an aftermarket QSI business. We are also continuing to work with our OEM partners.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kelly

QSI Operations Manager.

Bob Menzies <railscanner@...>

This brings to mind a saying written on a Conrail locomotive after its inception in 1976.... "same circus different clowns"....good luck with your decoder.... no one will sell them no one to service them.... cue Steve Perry of Journey fame signing "Don't stop believing' in the background.... fade to black.... thanks for the update... "Houston we have a problem."....

On Feb 4, 2017 6:29 PM, "kelly.dorf@... [QSIndustries]" <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

Group:

First of all, be assured QSI is monitoring this forum, and we are also concerned. We (QSI), have also been unable to establish communication with QSIS. Our phone calls and emails remain unanswered. I want you all to know that QSI is alive and well. QSI Inc. is a wholly separate company from QSIS. Software engineering has been busy working on our latest decoder software. Now we find ourselves without a distribution outlet. We are spread so thin that even responding by phone has been difficult. We are actively looking for someone who wishes to operate an aftermarket QSI business. We are also continuing to work with our OEM partners.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kelly

QSI Operations Manager.

Nick

Kelly,

My last contact with Josh was 12/21/16. Just chatted via Google Hangouts. Was he at Springfield ?

Do you think he has given up ?

Regards,
Nick Kulp

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

-Thomas Jefferson