Keep Alive

kelly dorf

I am posting this from the QSI website. I am sure one of you will have the answer to this.

Richard Yaw rvyaw1@... via mcbain.tera-byte.com

Dec 15 (2 days ago)
to me
I would like to install a 1668 KA4 Keep Alive by TCS in my Proto 2000 F7A w/QSI decoder. Can you help Richard

Kelly
QSI

Marcus Ammann

Hi Richard

While I’m not familiar with the particular decoder, see the Topic:

To find the DC Negative of ANY decoder not shown above:

at my “Alive” page at:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/mainnorth/alive.htm

Regards

Marcus

I am posting this from the QSI website. I am sure one of you will have the answer to this.

Richard Yaw rvyaw1@... <https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> via mcbain.tera-byte.com

Dec 15 (2 days ago)

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

to me

Image removed by sender.

I would like to install a 1668 KA4 Keep Alive by TCS in my Proto 2000 F7A w/QSI decoder. Can you help Richard

Kelly

QSI

No virus found in this message.