Programmer

ARRJERRY@...

Hi All,
Has there been any recent updates on the availability of the Programmer. I
saw it demonstrated at the National Convention and it seemed to be ready.
Thanks,
Jerry S.

**************************************
See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.

ARRJERRY@...

In a message dated 4/5/2007 3:25:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
g_pruss@... writes:

The Quantum Programmer appears ready for release except for
minor software issues brought forward by beta testers.
As always, thank you Gerry for a quick response. I have the Programmer on
order and look forward to it's release.
See ya,
Jerry

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

g_pruss

Jerry,

The Quantum Programmer appears ready for release except for
minor software issues brought forward by beta testers.
I am addressing these issues now and expect to have new
versions of the software released to QSI Solutions by this weekend.

Gerry Pruss
QSI