F10 Problem on Verbal Status

Clifton Johnson <clif_NMRA@...>

I have an Atlas HO PA (#8703) that in neutral identifies itself and
also the speed if moving.

I have just received an Atlas HO C.J (#2410) that will identify the
speed....BUT on idle will NOT identify the loco number.

It does id the cv and value when changing values.
Both locos have extended 4-digit addresses.

Any suggestions other than doing a reset and then changing the
address again to 4-digit????

Clifton Johnson <clif_NMRA@...>

--- In QSIndustries@..., "Clifton Johnson"

I have just received an Atlas HO C.J (#2410) that will identify
the
speed....BUT on idle will NOT identify the loco number.

Forgot to mention that I have tried (in Operations mode) 17 in CV64
and then also tried 18 in CV64 (per 'Note' on page 19 of manual).
It repeats the full extended id after setting CV64...but will still
not id the full extended address when on the layout.