Re: Problems Resetting QSI decoders in Intermoutain F units

Tom in Texas

Yes both of the "problem" engines respond correctly to functions like F1 and F2.

I tried using the value of 128 you suggested in my F7, and the engine responded with the word "reset" after I entered the value in CV 56.

I will forward the information to the 2 FP7 owners for them to try

Thank you for your prompt response.

It seems like I have used the other value for CV49 before and it worked so I assume it must have something to do with which version of the software is in the chip

Tom in Texas