Re: QSI decoders won't work in consist with CVP

Tom in Texas

Setting CV11 to 0 worked the 2nd time we tried it.

We also got the following information from the Easy DCC group

The new 629 firmware is a marked improvement - BUT - CVP warned of a few
small changes required to decoders for good running.

Of these changes was the need to adjust CV11 in QSI decoders - the default
is "1" (a number of non QSI decoders have the same value) CV11 needs to be
greater than "10" or less than "1" for good operation. You can change the
refresh rate on the command station to a lower (quicker) refresh if you really want
too.

Thanks to the group for all of the information and leads to other sources of
information

Tom in Texas

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)