From: steamer3113
To: QSIndustries@...
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 10:44 PM
Subject: [QSIndustries] E7 V7 Chip and Proto 2000 GP9

Gerry, I just installed the new V7 chip in my BLI E7. It is really
quite an improvement. Slow speed is great, notching and transition
make the new chip well worth the wait. Thanks. I have a Proto 2000 GP9
that from new sounded as if it has a turbo as it has a very distinct
whine. Nothing like the E7 or other first generation EMD's I have.
Have any ideas ? Also when the V7 chip comes out for the GP9 will it
have the "whine" ? Thanks, Rick.