From: QSIndustries@... [mailto:QSIndustries@...] On
Behalf Of James McKeever
Sent: Saturday, 31 March 2007 10:27 AM
To: QSIndustries@...
Subject: [QSIndustries] Intermountain FP7 problems

Hi Gerry and group,

I have two QSI equipped Intermountain FP7's which do not work. They
initially ran (for a few minutes), then began causing momentary shorts.
They then stopped and won't respond. One has idling sounds, but responds to
no commands. This was with no programming--factory default, address 3. I
programmed them to road numbers (using NCE) and still dead in the water.
They were tested individually, not consisted. Power is getting from all 8
wheels.

Any ideas before I send them back for replacement?

Thanks!

Jim McKeever

Yahoo! Groups Links

4:23 PM