Re: beating up a the dead(?) horse: CV21/CV22 (and EasyDCC)

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

a question to you: is your NCE system capable of operating F9 to F12?
a question to all: anybody able to trick the EasyDCC system to transmit
F9 to F12<

My understanding is that only Digitrax has F9 -- F12. I also have been
reminded by Stan Ames that these functions are now RPs. I believe that
capability of a system to use these functions is in the system software.
NCE systems have the buttons on their controls but they are non-functional
until a software update occurs.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941