Re: Shorting Mikados and restoration of Disabled features

Jeff Kraker <jkraker@...>

Check your gauge. All of my mikes the drivers were narrow. If you have power routed turnouts that would cause your shorts on the back of the drivers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elliott [mailto:ejanofsky@hvc.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 2:24 PM
To: QSIndustries@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [QSIndustries] Shorting Mikados and restoration of Disabled
features

I had the same problem as Larry Colacicco withQSI mikes. When going over
switches , they would short out and completely shut down requiring a
complete reset by removing the jumper on the board in the tender. Is there
some setting to change to prevent this from occurring each time. It should
reset itself as with a circuit breaker with auto reset.
Also is there a plan to re-enable the disabled Regulated Throttle
control and speed control in the future. Thanks, Elliott

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/