Re: E7 A&B problem--answers?????

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

    Below is the only answer I have received so far.  It does explain why Digitrax behaves differently, [I think].
Digitrax does not use advanced consisting by default. It does the consisting in the command station by default. In can be set to use it however.

Regards,
Kevin Jones
Louisville, KY

    Could someone explain in layman's terms how consisting is supposed to work.  There appears to be some problems with QSI units right now.  These problems seem to occur on NCE and EasyDCC systems but not Digitrax systems.  I have been told this is because Digitrax doesn't use CV19 anymore and both NCE and EasyDCC follow NMRA rules.
    Please explain (in very simple terms please) how CVs 19, 21, 22, 23, and 24 interact in and out of consisting mode.
Jon Miller