Re: Wiring diagram for Atlas Trainmaster with QSI sound.

Alan Wightmore

Larry.
I just metered the track plugs. The 2 pins next to the capacitors go to one side and the other 2 go to the other side. Also the lighting voltage is 5 volts not 12.

Alan.

On Sep 1, 2021, at 10:49 PM, ffbrehm@... wrote:

Larry,

The right side wires go to the rear or Capacitor end. In the files area there is a file called Quantum1Lighting_1_1_1.pdf that shows all of the connections. It does not show which wire from the trucks go to which pin on the connecter though.

Frank Brehm